B2B2C Service Marketplace Quicqo Bags Undisclosed Amount From Pune Based Investor

“The b2b2c services startup will use the funding to scale its team, consolidate technology and expand reach in multiple geographies.”

On Wednesday, the Faridabad-based b2b2c services startup announced that it has raised an undisclosed amount led by Pune based MB Holdings

Founded in 2017 by Mohit Chaudhary and Manish Kaushik, Quicqo is one of the prominent players in the services industry, offering its services in 50+ cities in India and now testing waters in Australia. The company have clients like Go-MMT group, Oyo, FabHotels, Vistarooms etc in their list and claims to have over 12,000 professionals at present on its platform across categories such as photography, maintenance & repair, makeup & wellness, car repair & service etc. 

In Australia, the startup testing waters in Sydney, Brisbane, New South Wales, Melbourne and Perth. The latest fundraise however will help the company to concrete its position in not only in India but in Australia too.

“With Quicqo, we are on a mission to enable companies, customers to have access to affordable & authentic services and save 30% on operational costs, access to highly trained, verified blue-collar professionals respectively,” said Mohit Chaudhary, CEO of Quicqo. 

The company claims to have over 500k unique monthly impressions on the platform and social profiles and will accelerate customer acquisition with the fund raise.

The startup enables businesses & individuals to discover & hire services at desired location at best price and thus ensure to make the entire process hassle-free. 

A report by Ken Research has predicted that the Indian hyperlocal market will grow to over $317.4 Mn(INR 2,304 Cr) by 2020. 

With the spread of novel coronavirus has triggered a lot of problems, not only the global health crisis but also affected the economy severely. This leads to massive downsizing, salary and job cuts, loss of revenue etc and it has affected service professionals the most. At this stage, startups like Quicqo empowering these service professionals with jobs, financials, health insurance and other safety training to make sure that everyone comes out of this situation nicely. 

Quicqo introduced various referral programmes and campaigns in order to expand its reach to these professionals and get them on board. 

“We are 70% b2b company and this is why our marketing expenses are low. But since we forayed in b2c and saw significant growth, now we are heavily focused over b2c as well. Quicqo is aimed at Onboarding 5000+ AC technicians for the upcoming summers across cities like Mumbai, Bangalore, Rajkot, Ahmedabad, Surat, Indore, Vijaywada and Hyderabad, ” said Manish Kaushik, COO of Quicqo. 

As per the stats Delhi NCR accounted for more than 25% of the total ac service and repair demand and rest of the other metro cities accounted for the other 75%. 

The company is aimed at reaching 1 million households in 2021, amid this pandemic. Quicqo has very strong traction in b2b and would like to deliver the same in b2c. 


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here